The overall purpose of the Senior Digital Project Manager is the timely and qualitative execution of recurring and new projects. A key aspect of this role is to develop and maintain positive working relationships with prospective and existing clients. Key roles and responsibilities will include day-to-day client request management; ongoing internal and external resource coordination and challenge resolution; and oversight of and alignment with long-term project goals and company objectives, respectively. This job description is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. Team members may be requested for additional tasks, that may or may not relate directly to the primary role, as business needs dictate.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Maintain high retention levels with existing clients
- Manage daily client communications spanning from small, stand-alone projects to larger, integrated solutions
- Consult on internet solutions to the Client with assistance from Developers, Senior Consultants, and other team members as needed
- Schedule and manage meetings with and between clients and with any necessary third party contractors such as designers, photographers and copywriters
- Respond to client needs and coordinates with necessary contractors to resolve issues
- Respond to all issues and concerns and ensures compliance with Orases’ standards
- Maintain accurate records, reports and files of client correspondence
- Lead project from proposal through completion and evaluation with as-needed guidance from senior team and
- Manage records, reports and files related to each project
- Effectively and efficiently communicate client requirements to the BA/QA Departments and team members acting as UX to ensure that the client wants and needs are correctly translated in Functional Requirement document; verifies client understands and signs document before development commences
- Manage creation, signing and documentation of any necessary Change Orders to the signed Functional Requirement document
- Uphold time commitments to the Client and coordinates to execute work in a timely manner
- Provides additional clarification or guidance for Operations on tasking instructions, turn-around expectations, billing requirements, and other information, materials or resources needed internally
- Responsible for quality assurance of projects, working directly with the Director of QA to accomplish project goals
- Ensures on time and on budget delivery of projects
Sales and Consulting:
- Assists Sales Team in soliciting and negotiating contracts
- Assists Sales Team in gathering client needs and system requirements, and ensures such are accurately documented and presented
- Actively identify and recommend upselling opportunities to the Client
- Special projects as needed and requested
- Bachelor’s Degree (Technical Project Management, Computer Sciences, Computer Graphics, Website Design or related IT field, or Marketing preferred)
- Minimum 5 years experience managing web projects or web development experience
- Computer proficiency in Windows or Mac environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, SmartSheet and Google Docs
- Exceptional knowledge of the Internet and its core functionality
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and judgment skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and diverse environment
Desired Qualifications & Skills:
- 5+ years of recent project management in website or software development
- CAPM or PMP (dependent on level applying)
- Basic HTML coding and CSS knowledge
- Google Apps Sales Certified or experience with Google Apps, specifically Docs, Analytics
- Website design, experience with creating/editing in Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience developing wireframes
- Experience in RFP response and proposal writing
This is a full-time, on-site position.
Picture yourself here
At Orases, it’s our mission to make the world more efficient. That means we seek to partner with purpose-driven brands and organizations — those who strive to positively change their industry or community.
What’s it like to work at Orases?
Simply put, we work with purpose, passion, and a lot of heart. Our values guide the way that we work with clients and with each other. We are one team that delivers quality solutions. We are a community of self starters, committed to results. And above all else, we are excellent human beings.
We aim to create a diverse and inclusive environment where every team member feels comfortable bringing their true self to work and is committed to making the world a better place.
Note: this description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities.