Orases is seeking a highly motivated and savvy digital marketer to join our team in Frederick, Maryland. The ideal candidate will be a goal oriented individual with a proven record of consistently exceptional performance in the area of Digital Marketing, SEO, SEM and Social Media type roles.
Who you are: You’re a professional — you’re passionate about digital marketing, possess excellent writing, presentation, and communication skills and interested in the field of custom software. If this sounds like you, then we’d love to talk to you!
What we do: At Orases, we provide web strategy, experience design, and technology implementation for influential organizations across the public, private, retail and nonprofit sectors. This role is based in Frederick MD.
How we work: This position works with the sales department and reports directly to the President/CEO.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating unique content by interviewing our team, leveraging research, and looking at industry best practices.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are essential for this role
- Work to develop and maintain annual budget and monthly forecasts
- Develop and execute materials to attract new customers including: Blogs, White Papers, Case Studies, etc.
- Utilize available analytics to gauge ROI of marketing efforts and to make strategic suggestions based on business goals
- Actively manage time while working on a variety of tasks
- Assist the sales department by working with WordPress, HubSpot, HotJar, Leadfeeder and other plugins
- Capture photos in the moment for social media and other users
- Gather and analyze consumer behavior data and create and execute a strategy based on information
- Maintain organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns, reporting to these as requested
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities
- Monitor campaign results to optimize click-through and conversion rates
- Conduct keyword research for SEO-driven content planning using link research tools
- Successful execution of SEO/SEM campaigns
- Produce original SEO-driven content (blog articles, social media posts, emails, press releases and more) under tight deadlines
- Suggest/implement marketing efforts based on web analytics and use of Google Adwords
- Communicate results and strategic recommendations
- Manage corporate and sales events in future
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Minimum of 4 years within a SEO, SEM, marketing, social media or communications role
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Strong understanding of current Google algorithm
- Front-end & back-end WordPress management
- Planning & preparing SEO driven content
- Keyword research
- Create reports based off Google Analytics
- Creating & implementing Google AdWord campaigns
- Perform outreach campaigns
- Fundamental HTML & CSS knowledge
- Significant knowledge with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Exceptional business writing and verbal communication skills is a must have
- Custom Software experience is a PLUS
- Google Suite (must of our whitepapers are in Google Docs)
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Google Web Master Tools
- Adobe (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Video Editing Tools
This is a full-time, on-site position.
Picture yourself here
At Orases, it’s our mission to make the world more efficient. That means we seek to partner with purpose-driven brands and organizations — those who strive to positively change their industry or community.
What’s it like to work at Orases?
Simply put, we work with purpose, passion, and a lot of heart. Our values guide the way that we work with clients and with each other. We are one team that delivers quality solutions. We are a community of self starters, committed to results. And above all else, we are excellent human beings. We aim to create a diverse and inclusive environment where every team member feels comfortable bringing their true self to work and is committed to making the world a better place.
Note: this description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities.